Nearly every business has an excess of something. Excess inventory, excess downtime, empty tables or rooms are some examples of assets that are being underutilized. Why not turn your excess products or services into things that you want or need to buy? You move your underutilized inventory, buy what you want and get to save the cash you would have spent otherwise. Now you see why so many businesses use trade to improve their bottom line!
It is estimated that over 450,000 businesses in the U.S. alone actively use barter exchanges to increase their profits. These range from the corner drug store to over two thirds of the Fortune 500 companies. That’s because barter is a smart tool for every business.
Southern Barter Exchange members finance purchases of things they need out of additional sales of their own products or services.
- Barter moves excess inventory
- Barter generates new customers
- Barter helps you conserve your cash
- Barter expands your market share
- Barter increases productivity by filling downtime
- Barter allows you to live a better lifestyle
- Barter gives you a competitive advantage
Southern Barter Exchange Means Business!